June 15: Holy Trinity
- Reading 1: Merciful Lord, slow to anger; pardon your stiff-necked people
- Reading 2: Mend your ways, encourage, agree, live in peace
- Gospel: John 3:16; God so loved the world that he gave his Son; saved
- The concept of the Trinity highlights how we believe in a God that is fundamentally relational: a God who is relationship. We were created in the image of this God.
- Catholic social teaching is built on our fundamental nature as social beings, and our responsibilities to build community and pursue social justice.
- In the United States we have had a decline in local communities, neighborhoods, and social organizations. What responsibility do we have as Christians to address this decline?
Handouts / Inserts
The PDF file is the best quality and smaller file size. Use it for printing or emailing:
The JPG file can be used to paste it directly in another file, such as for your parish bulletin: